- This will be a 60 shot match on 8 lanes
Gates will open around 8:30. Please try to come out early to help set up
Sight-in range should be available by 9:30 AM,
Shooter's meeting will be held at 10:00 AM
Match starts at 10:15 AM.
Match fee is $20
All field target classes will be offered
“Bring boots – it may be wet and muddy!”
FT Class Overview:
- PCP and Piston classes (20 ft/lb. max)
Note – we will run a “modified open class” similar previous matches
- PCP and Piston (20 ft/lb. max)
- PCP and Piston classes (12 ft/lb. max)
- if we have some juniors (20 ft/lb. max)
Hamilton Angling & Hunting Association
1317 Alberton Road S.
Alberton, Ont. L9G 4X2
Google map link
What I Need from You!
- If you are going to attend, or even thinking of, please let me know as soon as you can.
Be sure to include what division and class you will be shooting in.
Please visit the HAHA website to familiarize yourself with the rules prior to the match at www.hahaclub.ca and visit for Club Information tab for the Rules and Regulations.
If you have any questions after reading the information in this email, please contact me at email@example.com