Important things to know and actions to take:
- We have had a re-think around payment – partly due to Covid and also for budgeting. We are moving to use e-transfer. If you have any questions, contact Tim MacSweyn at email@example.com.
- ACTION: please send your $70 registration fee to Tim MacSweyn at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 4th. This enables us to purchase prizes and awards. Put another way, the awards available to win and prize table items will be based on the number of participants that have paid up by September 4th.
- ACTION: the registration form is available here- http://www.caftacentral.ca/canadian-202 ... tion-form/. Please print a copy, fill it out and bring with you to complete the registration process on Saturday morning.
- Camping is available by the FT parking area. No trace camping is mandatory – you bring it in, you carry it out.
- The sight in range will be open Friday afternoon.
- No shooting on the FT course on Friday.
- If you would like to participate in a ‘gun slinger’ fun event on Friday let us know.
- Reminder – social distancing will be followed out of doors, face masks and hand sanitizer is required in any of the club buildings.
Grenville Field Target Committee