Canadian 2020 FT Nationals
Grenville Fish and Game Club is the host venue for CAFTA’s 2020 Canadian FT Nationals.
September 18th – 20th, 2020
Grenville’s Field Target Club is excited to be hosting the 2020 Nationals. We are actively planning the match and will be prepping the course so all participants will have a great time. We hope to see you at this years Championships. Please, mark the dates off on your Calendar.
Plan to attend. Please contact Tim MacSweyn (firstname.lastname@example.org), Match Organizer or Jeff Hemming (email@example.com), Match Director. Remember to include the class you plan to shoot in (more information about classes may be found here - http://www.caftacentral.ca/cafta-rules/). Your prompt reply will be really helpful with setting up the best event possible.
• Location: Grenville Fish and Game Club, https://goo.gl/maps/fv6FaDSGrCCQxDtA9 (Field Target range, including parking, is located across the road from the Club House).
• Date: September 18th – 20th
• Limited to .177 cal. and no more than 20 ft/lb of energy (depending on class - http://www.caftacentral.ca/cafta-rules/)
• Match fee: $70 – we are asking everyone to pay with cash. The exact fee would be greatly appreciated.
• On-site tent camping for the weekend is permitted by the FT range parking lot. Unfortunately, trailers are not permitted. We may not camp on the club house grounds.
• If enough interest, we will run a Gun Slinger match Friday late afternoon. Please let us know if you plan to participate in this fun event.
• Prize table and awards presentation on August 20th after the match and any potential shoot offs
• Rifles will be chronographed each day of competition to ensure meet class specs.
• Two days of competition – 60 shots per day / 120 total
• Sight in range opens mid afternoon on Sept 18 and 9 am on each day of the competition. Club rules do not permit any discharge of firearm before 9 am.
• Observing social distancing out of doors, masks not required out of doors
• Masks/hand sanitising required in club house and any other structure.
• Due to Covid we will not be providing any meals.
The full match agenda can be found here - http://www.caftacentral.ca/canadian-202 ... nationals/
Click here for the registration form - http://www.caftacentral.ca/canadian-202 ... tion-form/. This is something new we are trying this year. Let us know how you get on. Most importantly -
A COMPLETED AND SIGNED FORM WITH PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO SHOOT.
Again, please respond as soon as possible so that we can plan and organize a great event. To confirm your attendance contact Tim MacSweyn (firstname.lastname@example.org), Match Organizer or Jeff Hemming (email@example.com), Match Director, and let us know the class you plan to shoot in.
Grenville Field Target Club
Schedules, Results and Pictures
1 post • Page 1 of 1