Falcon Field Target Scope DEAL!!!!

Strategy, Technique, Stories, etc.
Globalstar66

Falcon Field Target Scope DEAL!!!!

Post by Globalstar66 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:54 am

Hello "guys".

It's been a while since I posted on here. I hope everyone is well and healthy, and that this FT season will be great for all of you.

I got offered a deal on Falcon X50 FT scopes from Falcon today, and I wanted to reach out to the FT shooters in your community with this offer, as it's a limited time deal to me only.

As most know, the Falcon X50 is for all intents and purposes a "bettered" version of the Sightron SIII 10-50x60 scope. It comes off the exact same production line in Japan, and uses all the same materials and workmanship. The Falcon though, has been a little enhanced for Field Target shooting specifically.

Falcon has put together an X50 Field Target scope with a "competition" package, as follows:

Black X50 FT riflescope
John Harris 130mm Custom Sidewheel
John Harris Custom Elevation Turret Cap
Includes Sunshade and Flip Up Covers
Includes Rangesports Vinyl Label Set (Made in England)

Specs:
9-300m Parallax Setting
Made in Japan
MOA200 Line Reticle (SFP)
1/8MOA Adjustment

The basic version with Sidewheel normally sells for $1389 plus shipping plus tax, and this "competition version" normally sells for $1550 plus shipping plus tax.

If I can get 6 orders for these (I need to take a minimum of 6 units to get this pricing), then I can sell them for $1200 each with FREE Courier Shipping to the major centres (an added cost for rural areas unfortunately), plus tax.

The equivalent Sightron SIII with Sightron sidewheel and no John Harris custom sidewheel or turret caps, sells for $2000 plus shipping plus tax - so this is one MASSIVE saving.

If this interests you, please send me a private message or email me at: info@shootingwarehouse.com so I can add your name to the list. The deal can ONLY go forward if I get 6 orders - otherwise the price increases quite dramatically.

Thanks for allowing me to post this offer here!!!

Kind regards

Robbie

This is what the full "kit" looks like: