April 22nd Hunter All IN Match - Early notice

Grenville Fish & Game Field Target Club
Mac
Site Admin

April 22nd Hunter All IN Match - Early notice

Post by Mac » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:35 pm

We are planning an all hunter match for the season opener that will be shot on 17 lanes with two targets per lane, making a total of 68 shots. There will be one standing lane and one kneeling lane.

Many that have shot at Grenville know that there are quite a few three eighth inch hit zones, but they will be replaces with half inch or larger hit zones. The lanes at Grenville are fairly short when compared to the Port Colborne course, so we do not really have the option of going with a one inch minimum hit zone and relying on the long shots to sort things out. So we will have a half inch minimum hit zone for this hunter match.

The gates will be open at 8:00 AM and the sight-in range will open at 9:00 AM. Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 and the match will start at 10:00 AM. The match fee is $20.

I realize this is early and will post a reminder about a week before the match. The classes are simple since we only have the hunter division; PCP or piston is all we have to know. If you already know you will be there and what class you will be shooting, please drop me an email to let me know. I will start the attendance sheet now and hopefully watch it grow over the coming weeks.

[email protected]

Directions to Club:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Grenv ... 2052?hl=en

Please check out the hunter rules if you are unfamiliar with them:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SaB ... 9Q_KY/edit

See you soon.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

Hunkaluv

Re: April 22nd Hunter All IN Match - Early notice

Post by Hunkaluv » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 pm

I'll be there Tim, PCP.
Thanks!
RYan

Mac
Site Admin

Re: April 22nd Hunter All IN Match - Early notice

Post by Mac » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Up to:

4 pcp shooters
3 piston shooters

Would be great to have a few more in each category.
Tim
CAFTA Governor