Anyone order a Limited Edition S510?

jgoodz

Anyone order a Limited Edition S510?

Post by jgoodz » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:58 am

One will be arriving in January with my name on it, a late Christmas present :lol:

Just wondering who else took the plunge?

What a gun... :drool:

Kenp

Re: Anyone order a Limited Edition S510?

Post by Kenp » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I have also put my deposit on 1 of the 4 coming into Canada.
I asked if they were coming with the custom machined Silencer and was told that they were not! Because of Canadian law.
I then contacted Air Arms by phone, I asked if they could ship silencers without baffles, they said they have done this many times before to other European country's ,they said they supply a document indicating the silencer has no baffles.
I then contacted Air gun source and advised them of my findings, then I asked if they would follow up on this info as I really wanted a complete package.
I phoned this week to find out if they were able to include the silencer and they said YES they have contacted the authorities and they are going to let them in.
You can thank me now.
Ken

jgoodz

Post by jgoodz » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 am

Kenp wrote:I have also put my deposit on 1 of the 4 coming into Canada.
I asked if they were coming with the custom machined Silencer and was told that they were not! Because of Canadian law.
I then contacted Air Arms by phone, I asked if they could ship silencers without baffles, they said they have done this many times before to other European country's ,they said they supply a document indicating the silencer has no baffles.
I then contacted Air gun source and advised them of my findings, then I asked if they would follow up on this info as I really wanted a complete package.
I phoned this week to find out if they were able to include the silencer and they said YES they have contacted the authorities and they are going to let them in.
You can thank me now.
Ken
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I asked the EXACT same thing when I called Travis a few weeks back, awesome!!!

I got a full size in .22cal, I wonder if the foam in the case will fit the full size models, I think it was originally made for a Carbine?

Kenp

Post by Kenp » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:53 am

I would think they would make the foam fit the gun. I would have liked the .177 but all 4 will be in .22
Mine is a carbine.
I was told yesterday that all 4 are spoken for.
Ken