STEYR SPORT LG110 FIELD TARGET Connect

FTguy
Site Admin

Post by FTguy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 am

It took a couple of months to receive this rifle after placing the order through Dan. Thankfully, as I like my sanity, there were no unexpected delays and the rifle arrived on schedule as expected... Thanks Dan!

This is the start of a rig that will have me back out shooting FT on a more regular basis.. It's been almost 2yrs since I've had a rifle to bring out to the FT matches that I was comfortable shooting.. New job leaves me with little time to tinker the way I was use to, so a rifle with less regular maintenance was in order to change things.. There was never a shortage of good folks among the FT community willing to lend a fellow shooter a rifle to get him/her out there shooting, but it's nice to have one that you can get comfy with.. The rifle pictured here is sporting a Hawke 8-32 scope, but if all goes well there will be a very different scope mounted on this LG110 before the start of the new FT season.. Now the number crunching/setting-up/brain picking and testing fun begins...Hoping to get it all done before the season starts!!!...
LG110_1A.JPG
LG110_1A.JPG (248.04 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
Cheers!
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!

Leonardj

Re: STEYR SPORT LG110 FIELD TARGET Connect

Post by Leonardj » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Congrats on the shiny new Steyr.
Quite a leap forward from the modded QB.
Enjoy.

FTguy
Site Admin

Post by FTguy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks you kindly Len...
It's a far stretch from what I've been use to shooting and feels really foreign, but in a good way... :D

Cheers!

Globalstar66

Post by Globalstar66 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Nice rifle - I have the exact same one. Also with a bunch of stuff on from my old friend Jon Harris. His aluminum accessories are works of art. :)

Where did you buy you rifle? Harvie Lavigne?

Anyway, this is my rifle - March 8-80x56 scope, Anschutz butt hook, electronic micro level, Jon Harris sidewheel, pointer, picatinny rail and windicator and UK Neil cocking lever and quick mag adjust lever. Laminate wood made by a friend of mine in South Africa and carbon fiber hamster by another SA friend. I removed the TEC-HRO trigger blade last night to fit to my Anschutz 2013 .22LR rifle. I have ordered a new Tec-Hro trigger blade again.

FTguy
Site Admin

Post by FTguy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

Sweet rig there... 8-)

I ordered the LG110 from Dan P.
If you'd like his contact info, shoot me a PM..

Cheers!