TX200SR Mk1

Mac
Site Admin

Re: TX200SR Mk1

Post by Mac » Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Wow!! Hardware from Lithuania (Field Target Shop) arrived today and it is awesome. There is nothing there that is ever going to break. All mounting hardware, including screws, mounting plates, rods for adjustment and screws for adjustment are included. There is nothing to buy before installing and using.

The parts you see and the rubber material for pants, that the parts are on top of, came to 200 Euros, including delivery. That is just over $300 Canadian and I do not think there is a better deal out there.

Now I am going to have to put a better effort and more time into getting the wood ready.
FT Shop Hardware.jpg
FT Shop Hardware.jpg (6 MiB) Viewed 287 times
Link for FT Shop:
http://www.fieldtargetshop.com/
Tim
CAFTA Governor

Mac
Site Admin

Re: TX200SR Mk1

Post by Mac » Wed May 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Picked up a real nice piece of live edge, black walnut on a recent trip to the Niagara Region. Will have way more than I need for the stock modification, so maybe there are some pistol grips in there as well. If this one turns out, I may modify the righthand stock I am using now. Certainly less work since it is already right handed. With the price of wood at the Wood Shed in Smithville, I may just make an entire stock.
Black Walnut.jpg
Black Walnut.jpg (5.09 MiB) Viewed 132 times
Tim
CAFTA Governor