2019 Ontario Provincials - Early Announcement

Grenville Fish & Game Field Target Club
Mac
Site Admin

2019 Ontario Provincials - Early Announcement

Post by Mac » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Early match info for early planning. We changed the date to June so that the Provincials came before the Nationals; it just seemed a more logical order.

The 2019 Provincial Championship
At the Grenville FT Club
Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Provincials will be an 80 shot match, shot on 20 lanes with four targets per lane and one shot per target. The goal is to have a good number of elevated shots, as close as we can to a WFTF match. There will be water for Friday and Saturday. Plenty of space is available for tent camping only.

On the Friday the 14th, myself a few others will be setting up the sight-in range and doing any final prep needed to be ready for Saturday morning. After supper on Friday night, we will have the “Gunslynger Match” on the sight-in range if enough are present and interested in participating.

On Saturday the 15th, the morning session will start as soon as we can, after the sight-in that begins promptly at 9:00 AM. We will shoot ten lanes, fourty targets and then have a break for a Subway lunch.

After lunch we will shoot the other ten lanes, fourty shots, to complete the match.

Shoot-offs will be held promptly after the match if there are any ties for medal positions. The medal presentation will follow and those that have a significant drive can be on their way.

I have already created the sign in sheet, so please contact me as soon as you know for sure if you will or will not be able to attend.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

topher1266

Re: 2019 Ontario Provincials - Early Announcement

Post by topher1266 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm

Is this still a .177 course only?

Mac
Site Admin

Re: 2019 Ontario Provincials - Early Announcement

Post by Mac » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 pm

topher1266 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Is this still a .177 course only?
Sorry Chris. It is .177 only and that rule predated my arrival in the area.
Tim
CAFTA Governor