Site Admin

2016 Worlds Registration Open

Post by Mac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Tim
CAFTA Governor

pirellip

Re: 2016 Worlds Registration Open

Post by pirellip » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:53 pm

For the past few years, the Canadians that have attended the World's have been Springer shooters. In 2014 Team Canada won the Bronze for the Springer division.

Ideally, we'd have 6 Springer shooters, as the top 4 scores for each day are counted (so if you have 1 good day and 2 bad days, only your good day counts)

So if you're considering attending, just DO!! It'd be even better if you shot Springer, but even if you're a PCP shooter, it'll still be an amazing event!

If you're a PCP shooter and are considering going, if you want to shoot Springer, let me know, I'll loan you one of my race-ready springers now, so you can practice with it and take it to Portugal! How's that for incentive?!
Tom
CAFTA Governor

bjp

Post by bjp » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:27 am

I may just do that ! I'd like to attend at least one world's to experience it. And I'm thinking it's easier to travel by air with a springer than a PCP gun. I already have a TX200 in a GinB stock so maybe I'll switch scopes and see how it goes.

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:08 pm

This year, we have six shooters making the trip to Portugal. George, Jeff, Zach and Brian will be our Springer Team and Robbie and Biagio will be representing Canada in the PCP Class.

Sergio Rita, the WFTF President, has accomplished a great deal in a few months to clean up the language and to clarify the WFTF Rules. Some new rules have been added, but the bulk of the changes were for clarification.

I have the new set of rules and will probably start a section that deals specifically with WFTF business, including the annual World Championships. I will get the rules, or a link to the rules in that section.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:29 pm

The days for the match are quickly approaching. A few of the guys will be heading to Portugal tomorrow to attend the match and vacation a bit.

Joel will be attending in Brian's place, since Brian had an old injury flare up.

Good luck to all the guys and enjoy the experience regardless of what happens during the match. I look forward to hearing about it when you get back.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

FTguy
Site Admin

Post by FTguy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Good Luck fellows!!!....
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!

FTguy
Site Admin

Post by FTguy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:06 am

Looks like the Results are starting to get posted... http://www.wftc2016.com/OfficialSite/?p ... ualresults
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!