delete

Leonardj

delete

Post by Leonardj » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:58 pm

nt
Last edited by Leonardj on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

retayarms

Re: Yet another seriously flawed Turkish airgun - Retay 135X

Post by retayarms » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
You said you have experience more than 30 years and you must know that that STOCK is not a mistake of manufacturing. Bcos if it failure during the manufacturing they cant assemble it like that , possible?
I explained the all problems and failures and accepted some of them and rejected some of them. If you're so experienced you must consider all possibilities not only BLAMING us, am I right? We're behind of our failure, problems and ready to fix it as I explained in my all posts.
You get contact with your shop and ask to repair or spare parts, if not there is LAWS, courts, right? we dont say " Its your problem"

No matter he can buy a product of our brand or not, but we want to tell everything frankly in here to all users. Good or bad no problem. Just we have to give the right information about all brands and items.

Its easy for you to say Its your failure and announce He wont buy a new one. But if you're so experienced one you must consider all possibilities before judge us

We have been running in many international airguns forums and faceing with problems of users and do our best for them. Considering to their advices or failures we do modifications not like you. So we cant accept this judging without contact or ask us

thank you so much

my contact details
[email protected]
Subject: HILARY

Hilary
FTCentral - Retay

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

Hilary

If you look through this section of our forum, you will notice that no one brand is picked on. There have been reports on a number of brands, based on good solid evidence, including pictures. Once again, our goal is to inform FT shooters about what is out there.

Comparing us to other forums that are sponsored by businesses or sell products themselves is not a good comparison, so your record on those forums is tainted by the possibility of someone losing money if the truth is told. If someone loses money, they take steps to insure this stops, so information or people can be deleted from the forum to insure the continuation of cash flow. Since there is no cash flow here, this will not happen. We insist on good solid information, backed by facts and proof, presented in a respectful way towards people, businesses and companies.

Please remember this and try not to compare us to sponsored sites or forums.

Thanks.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

retayarms

Post by retayarms » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am

Tim,

thx a lot for your response. We havent compare forums in here. Just we try to show what can we do in here as manufacturers , users and gunsmiths.
For example, If I take a gun then damage it with wrong shootings or careless using then go to gunsmith to repair it. When he / she disassembled and saw whats broken and damaged they must know or consider what is the REASON. If they take a picture then post in here , is it fair? or true in these forums?

We like the all users in here and always welcome to any problem about guns. We accept the failures of models time to time, it can happen and our task is to fix it in here and report the department. At the end to built a beautiful product with support and experiences of users.

Anyway, we're in here for you to get your advises

Thank you so much again and again :)

Hilary

FTCentral - Retay

Leonardj

delete

Post by Leonardj » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 pm

nt
Last edited by Leonardj on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

someairgunthing

Post by someairgunthing » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi,

I would like to weigh in here.... I am the owner of the airgun under discussion in this thread. I purchased it from a member of the Canadian Airgun Forum who basically said they had put through a few pellets to try it out and found it much to heavy for cocking effort and decided to sell it. When I received the airgun it looked basically brand new. I put a scope on it and took it to the range to sight it in. Not 30 shots into my sight in the gun for sake of a better description destroyed itself resulting in the issues that Len posted. When this happened it was with such force and i was so surprised that i did drop the gun on the concrete floor of the range. I have never seen an airgun destroy itself so violently before. It is quite possible some of the cosmetic damage to the gun resulted from that but other than that it was put back into the gun case and delivered to the gunsmith for review and to see if anything could be done to repair it.

I have a large number of firearms of all types and I have been shooting for the better part of 40 years. I will not modify a firearm, especially airguns but there are those who do it and the person I purchased the airgun from may have done modification to the airgun before I received it. I cannot be sure nor can it be proved what was done if anything to it before I received it.

All I know is that the gun did fail, spectacularly I might add. Len is an excellent gunsmith who has a vast number of years of experience and the respect of a great many people in our shooting community as to his skill and integrity. What he says is the truth, no question.

I find it incredible that your production firearm has so many design issues and flaws and yet you still trot it out to the public for them to find the issues and help you finalize the product. I work in IT and business consulting and if I did something like that with a system implementation I would not have my job for long. All of these issues should have been identified during testing of the product BEFORE it was released to the public. What if this airgun had failed and injured someone in the process? The problem you would be facing now would be very different and have a much more negative impact on the bottom line. You are manufacturing firearms people, devices that can be dangerous so why do you want to endanger the person behind the gun as well by not fully testing and validating the functionality of your product before releasing it to the public?

Might some of the damage had been done before the gun came to me, very possible since there are those out there who feel the need to fiddle where they should not but I can tell you this gun failed and through no fault of my own. You should stop being defensive and be much more interested in why this happened and how you can make sure it does not happen again or the next time someone may get hurt and then you will wish you had not pointed fingers and blamed everyone but yourselves.....