October 27 Field Target club match

West Coast Field Target Club
biagio36

October 27 Field Target club match

Post by biagio36 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi
We will be hosting our monthly club match this Sunday at the Mission Rod and Gun club. We usually put out more or less 25 targets. The scoring is usually hunting scoring, which means it is out of 50, and usually we shoot it twice, which makes the scoring out of 100.

Please come and join us. We are very casual, happy go lucky kind of shooters. If anyone has an airgun. please join us, no matter your experience.

Thank you very much

Biagio

biagio36

Re: October 27 Field Target club match

Post by biagio36 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 pm

The sun was shining, it was warm, over 20degrees. I arrived at the club, a little late, 10:30am. Drove up to the Field Target site, came around the bend, no cars, no one. No one showed up untill 11:00am, Then another. Two guys show up, on the most beautifull Fall day that I've seen in many years.

So, what did we do, I have about 15 targets, we set out the course of 6 lanes. Kelly cleaned the course, sitting on his chair with his monopod. Me on the other hand missed 2 targets, sitting on my bum bag with my Trusty TX 200. The third guy is a newbie, he was doing quite well off the ground, sitting.

Took him a little while get his rifle sighted in. Congrats Richard, you have shot FT.

Thanks guys

See you next month on the 24th of Novemeber.

Biagio