June 30th FT club shoot

West Coast Field Target Club
biagio36

June 30th FT club shoot

Post by biagio36 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi guys
We will be having our monthly club shoot on Sunday, June 30th. We will be having a hunting score in the morning, and a
sub 500 f/p/s in the afternoon, and a pistol match after that. It will be an all day affair. Hope we will have a few more people join us. At lunch time we will have a BBQ with some Farmstyle Sausages from my store in Langley. I hope the smell in the air, will bring lots of shooteres from every where.

It will be a day to remember
Hope to see some new guys.

Be there or be very square.

Biagio

biagio36

Re: June 30th FT club shoot

Post by biagio36 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 pm

I'll be posting pictures. We might be stuck under the shed this time around. It has been raining for the last 5 days straight, and it will be raining this weekend, really really bad for FT.

I'll post them in any case

Biagio

tinpusher

Post by tinpusher » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm interested in your club and in purchasing an air rifle. I was hoping to drop by your shoot tomorrow and see what it's all about. Where and when is the shoot tomorrow? In another post you mention the Gun and tackle club but I only know of the rod and gun club in Mission.

Thanks
Doug

tinpusher

Post by tinpusher » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Found it and it looks like lots of fun. Thanks for answering all my newbie questions. I'll be ordering a rifle soon so I can join you.

biagio36

Post by biagio36 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi Doug

The club's name is Mission Rod and gun. the website is www.missionrodandgun.com

We always shoot on the last Sunday of every month. We usually start around 9am. :roll: We usually start with sighting in our rifles, for about 30min to an hour. Then we set up targets, and have acouple rounds.

Sometimes we have a BBQ at lunch time. It usually depends if I remember the sausages, and if Maurits remember the BBQ. :lol:

Don't worry too much, we are just a bunch of guys, going out to have fun with our airguns. :roll: We are not very serious, we laugh at our scores, and see who did the worst. :cry:
I hope we see you on July 28

I'll post some pictures by tonight. You will see more of how and what we do.

Have a very good day :D

Biagio