May 26 Mission FT CLub shoot

West Coast Field Target Club
biagio36

May 26 Mission FT CLub shoot

Post by biagio36 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi
Just letting every one know that the monthly shoot at Mission rod and Gun is on. Unfortunately I will not be attending.

It's my birthday, and my family thinks it's a great way to spend it with them.

I will be attending June's FT match.

Hi Tim, I will be getting everyone's info, Next month. Oh, by the way, we are having a sub 500fps match, and an air pistol match, after our regular FT match; it seems like it will be an all day event.

Darn I should have been there. :roll: :?

Biagio

Mac
Site Admin

Re: May 26 Mission FT CLub shoot

Post by Mac » Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Sounds to me like a great way to spend a day. The more shooting, the better.

Family does come first, however.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

biagio36

Post by biagio36 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm not married yet Tim.
Maybe in 20years, right now, I enjoy my life, I am not in need for someone else to boss me around, I have an older sister and brother to do that for me.

I just reached my 37 Birthday, and I'm not stopping any time soon. Oh by the way, I just bought a Steyr LG 110 FT Connect. It should be here within the next month. Too bad I'll not be able to shoot it in the Worlds, since my guns are registered, and the airways I'm flying with have been paid for the rifle I'll be taking to the worlds. Maybe next year, nah, I rather go to the US and Canada Nationals, than the Worlds. I bet the worlds are going to be awsome, but I'm always for one to compete locally, like in North America. I've been to the States to compete in Metalic silhouette, more than a few times. It's fun, but local Provincials and nationals are more fun.

See you Tim

Back to work

Biagio

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Never assumed you were married, but a brother and sister sounds like family to me.

A fellow from our club just bought the same Steyr; awesome guns. He will be shooting his first outdoor match with it this weekend.

I try to make it to the US nationals whenever they are far enough east for us to drive. I have made some good friends over there.

As the host club and match director for the Canadian Nationals from 2009 on, I always make that one.

The only way I would ever be able to attend the worlds outside of Canada or the US is with sponsorship and what are the chances of that. I was fortunate enough to attend the worlds in 2000 in Minnesota and in 2007 in Tennessee. Was a beginner in 2000 and I was disappointed with my performance in 2007.

Just fun to participate and meet really great folks.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

biagio36

Post by biagio36 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Good thing my sister lives in Austin, TX
The FT US Nationals will be in Somerville, TX, about an 1.5 hours of drive from Austin.

I hope I will make that one in October, for me it all depends on how much work I have. Usually it slows down in October. Hopefully I'll make it.

Still have to get my ATF.

Hope to hear from you Tim

Have a great day

Biagio