Permanent fun course

Port Colborne Field Target Club
Mac
Site Admin

Re: Permanent fun course

Post by Mac » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:02 pm

The shoot from the 13th was so much fun that I think I will expand the number of spinners, first to three per lane on the existing 11 lanes that have two spinners each. After that, I will consider making up groups of three spinners and adding a lane at a time. Eventually, we could have a fun match on all 20 lanes, with three spinners per lane. So we could run a 60 shot match with one shot per spinner, or a 120 shot match with two shots per spinner, or....

I may set some up that are smaller than the 1" minimum I have right now. May have to lighten up some of the hardware, but some .75" and .5" sizes would spice things up even more. We have five elevated shots already and maybe that could be expanded to 10 to 15 total.

A good cold weather project I guess.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

pirellip

Post by pirellip » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks for all the hard work Tim. I'd like to get down there to give them a 'whirl' but, and I can't believe that I'm saying this, I'm all shot out for awhile!

Looking forward to the Fudd though. Hoping to get my HFT Marauder up and running for it!
Tom
CAFTA Governor

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:57 am

Hopefully by the Fudd you will be fully recovered from your condition.

Knowing you, I am sure that for the 150 shots you took in the match at the Worlds, you took 10 to 15 in practise and gun set-up. Rest my friend. ;)
Tim
CAFTA Governor