Nov 2nd Port Fun shooting Day

Port Colborne Field Target Club
Mac
Site Admin

Nov 2nd Port Fun shooting Day

Post by Mac » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 pm

So far the day is still on. The forecast is iffy, but for November, not real bad. That could certainly change for the better or..... If you are checking the forecast, make sure it is for Port Colborne; the weather is usually quite different than the Toronto area.

With the rain forecast for this week, the bush trail will be quite wet, I am sure. Most activity will be on the sight-in range. If people want to bring targets and set them out on the bush course, that is fine. I will not be setting up a bush match of any kind. If you have spinners or any other kinds of fun targets you want to set up on the sight-in range, please fell free to bring them and set them up. I will have 20 full size paper targets out there and a few spinners like at our regular FT matches. I will have the big set of spinners out again this time and we can have some fun competitions if we have interest.

For next season, we hope to have a good number of permanent spinners out on the bush course, that will make these days even more fun. I will try to have a spinner or two ready for Saturday to show what the plan is for the permanent spinner course.

The fee for the day is $5, which will be passed on to the Conservation Club for the use of the facility.

I will update the status of the day as the forecast becomes more reliable a day or two before. If you plan to attend, please drop me a line. I will have hot chocolate there, but any food is up to you.

Thanks
Tim
CAFTA Governor

Mac
Site Admin

Re: Nov 2nd Port Fun shooting Day

Post by Mac » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Day is cancelled due to bad weather forecast and only three confirmed shooters.
Tim
CAFTA Governor