Move complete

Strategy, Technique, Stories, etc.
Site Admin

Move complete

Post by Mac » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Angie and I have made the move to our new location at Sandhurst Shores, which is pretty well due south of Napanee on the north shore of Lake Ontario.

We are at our new location but now the work begins to change box city into our home. A day at a time to get things unpacked and in place and of course, we will take a break for the Christmas weekend. All we have to do is go upstairs to my daughter's place to get a break. Our bedrooms were set up right away so sleeping is not an issue, but the other rooms look pretty cluttered. The next room will be the living room and then the kitchen after I stain the new cupboards.

Will be about a month before life takes on some normalcy inside and then I will have to get into the garages to get the clutter out of them as well. I am sure there will be a fair number of trips to Value Village and the dump before I can say we are completely settled. Thirty four years of living in one spot translates to a lot of stuff that has to go and many items I had forgotten about years ago.

At least I will not have time to suffer from cabin fever and have a great place to shoot once the majority of the work is done. Will include a pic of the back yard once the sunroom has all the furniture moved out of it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Angie & Tim
CAFTA Governor

Re: Move complete

Post by pirellip » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Thanks for the update Tim, I know it was a long, drawn out affair, and I'm really glad to hear that the tough part is over!

Have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing a pic of your shooting range :D
CAFTA Governor

Re: Move complete

Post by LarryC » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi Tim
Glad to hear you made it and are in the process of settling in. Sounds like it'll be a nice set-up. I hope you'll be able to make it down this way to some of our matches. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year all!