Re: It's on for the 23rd at HAHA.

Post by penage guy » Sun May 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Not bad at all, Len. Not bad at all.

I wish I wasn't so far away.

Mac
Site Admin

Post by Mac » Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Leonardj wrote:Thank you for organizing the shoot Chris - it was great fun.

That 50 yard challenge shot was gratifying, but I am more proud of my standing offhand shots.
Gamo squirrel with a full size (1.5") hit zone, set at 55 yards. My first shot was blown to the right by the cross wind. Held about 1.5 mildots to the left, and the second shot took the target down. Third shot also took the target down, as did the fourth shot. In front of witnesses too !
Then I quit while I was ahead..... :lol: .
Three out of four - not bad for an old guy. 8-)
The thing that I am most pleased about, Len, is that you got to go out and shoot with some of the guys. The fact that you shot great is certainly icing on the cake.

Good on you for putting it on, Chris.

Dennis and I attended Sean's match that was held just south of Rochester. Dennis won his division and I limped in at 3rd with scope mount instability problems. Len, I guess you can say, "I told you so," on those RWS mounts. They will not be on for the next match.
Tim
CAFTA Governor

Bdub

Post by Bdub » Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Great job Chris putting this together. It was great to get in some practice, chat with knowledgeable airgunners, and watch the clinic put on by Len with his FWB - WOW!!!

Hope to see everyone at the Port this weekend.

topher1266

Post by topher1266 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:34 pm

I will be at Port this coming weekend. I am trying to plan another shoot for the 13th or 20th of june.