New items in stock!

Strategy, Technique, Stories, etc.
AirgunSource

New items in stock!

Post by AirgunSource » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Hey Guys & Gals,

Thanks again for all the support this past year!

We have added a few more products specifically for the FT crowd and plan on stocking more.
Air Arms FTP-900 is now in stock.
TX200 .177 Cal Beech Stock set a 12/ft lbs from factory as well as the MPR FT and S400F Carbine Single-shot. Hopefully this will allow more shooters to jump into the sport without having to modify their current rig or feel uneasy about modifying a FAC rated version.

Wilkins pellet pouches and Primal Gear bum bag are new items in stock.
Our Canadian dollar has been slipping since the beginning of January so expect many of the prices to rise this year. Pellets and Knockdown targets may be some items to pick up sooner then later.

Any questions or looking for something particular please let us know!
.....we also have a local customer who is hoping to setup a FT course on his property of 15+ acres this year! This may be great for anyone on the east side of Toronto.

Thanks again,
Travis @ Airgun Source

jgoodz

Re: New items in stock!

Post by jgoodz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:06 am

Great to hear Travis

Air Gun Source is always my first stop for FT related gear and items in Canada, keep up the awesome work...

bjp

Post by bjp » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 pm

As much as I like the gun I have, I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want an FTP900!!!!

Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:29 am

Nice to hear that success. Nice to hear that you are thanking everybody for the support personally and morally ;)