Welcome

Strategy, Technique, Stories, etc.
Mac
Site Admin

Welcome

Post by Mac » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am

Welcome to the official CAFTA Forum designed specifically to discuss and promote field target in Canada.

This forum was not created to replace any other forum pertaining to airguns. This is where CAFTA will disseminate information pertaining to field target events, equipment and information with respect to rules of the sport. Please do not use this forum to criticize individuals or other forums.

As field target continues to grow in Canada, I hope we will hear from shooters living across Canada.

I have a list of Canadian people (over 90) who are interested in getting news with respect to FT in Canada by email. I am fairly sure there are a few here that are not on the list and do not receive email news, such as match announcements, results and whatever else that pertains to and would interest a Canadian shooter.

If you would like to be on the list, drop me an email at the address below and give the the information I will need to put you on the Canadian shooter's email list. I always use BCC, so no one else will get your information.

[email protected]

CAFTA Governors:
Tim MacSweyn (Mac)
George Harde (springer)
Don Irvine ( Keyrigger)
Chris Nicholson (CJN)
Ted Gibson (Canshooter)
Tom Peretti ( pirellip)
Tim
CAFTA Governor