Here are some photos of what we are doing right now.
Our range has had quite a bit of change, these are of the same quarry as before accept it is about 30 feet higher.
We got lucky with the weather. It was sunny and warm. About 7 showed showed up.
We usually sight in, break down the sight in targets, then set up our course. The targets were provided by one of the members.
I hope you guys enjoy
Strategy, Technique, Stories, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm
- Location: Surrey, BC
- CIMG0369.JPG (10.28 MiB) Viewed 933 times
- CIMG0382.JPG (10.74 MiB) Viewed 933 times
- CIMG0374.JPG (12.36 MiB) Viewed 933 times
- CIMG0378.JPG (14.03 MiB) Viewed 933 times