Complete FT setup, (Styer LG110FT) SOLD

Melonhead

Complete FT setup, (Styer LG110FT) SOLD

Post by Melonhead » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 am

I have a complete FT setup for sale. I had 2 spots where I could go shoot on a weekly basis but lost access to both of them. The farmer’s field that I was using has been sold to a developer and they will start building soon and my neighbour at the cottage has complained to the township about the noise (I must be shooting a bazooka) so I no longer shoot there. Decided to go back racing to really annoy him J

-2014 Styer LG110 12fpe version comes with Jon Harris rail, sidewheel, windicator, pointers, level and turret cap. Also comes with both the original palm shelf and cheek rest and a custom Gary Cane pistol grip (thumb up and wrap around) and cheek rest. The palm shelf is a MAC1 with both long and short legs. Has a MEC butt hook.

-Sightron SIIISS LRIRMH 1050 X 60 scope with sunshade, power adjuster and eye shade. This scope has an illuminated reticle for shaded area. Scope mounted on custom rail built for this scope using ATP66 mounts.

-Comes with field tray to carry your gun

-Plastic pellet cases

-Custom trigger blades from Sinter3D (Andras Fekete-Moro)

-High pressure air tank (4500 psi) Great white with protector

-shooting hat

-felt cleaning pellets with cleaning compound, pull thru cord and lupus oil

-shooting glove

- additional scope mounts

-rim fire pellet trap

-Wilkins large pellet pouch

-Pelican IM3100 gun case with locks

-3 rim fire spinners

-1 air rifle spinner

-7 Gamo knockdown targets (4 brand new), quite a few reducers (Gamo’s and Joel’s tear drop reducers) 3 target holder, 7 fishing reel

-lots of pellets of different sizes, weight and a scale

-CED M2 Chronograph with ultra violet lights for indoor use.

-cushion

-gun rest

-monopod

Can't post pictures, I can send them by email

I could also give you a card still valid for 8 visits to the Montreal gun club indoor range (50M)

Gun is in perfect condition. I have close to $7,000 invested just on the gun alone. To buy this whole setup, you would have to spend about $10,000 and wait a long time to get all these custom pieces. With the USD and GBP exchange rates at what they are, you would probably spend more.

Looking to sell as a package. If you live close by or within reasonable distance, could help with delivery.

Melonhead

Re: Complete FT setup, (Styer LG110FT)

Post by Melonhead » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:57 pm

pictures of what is for sale

Melonhead

Re: Complete FT setup, (Styer LG110FT)

Post by Melonhead » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:58 pm

pictures of what is for sale