Crosman 2240/60 Pistol SOLD

Mac
Site Admin

Crosman 2240/60 Pistol SOLD

Post by Mac » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 pm

This is a 2240 action on/in a 2250 tube with an aluminum aftermarket breech that has groves for a scope or dot. Breech has a spot for a rear sight as well. Has a left hand bolt so the right hand does not have to come off the grip to load. The breech is a Cutters Breech, designed and built by Marvin Reynolds, who then sold the rights to RB Breeches, who carried on production for a time. The barrel is 14 inch .22 cal, shortened from a 2260, and has a flip compensator, that was made by Len, with dovetails for a front sight. Basic, but effective hammer spring tension adjuster. It has a Bryan & Associates bulk fill adapter making the gun usable with tank attached or with the tube bulk filled. One really good feature is the trigger, which I was going to keep, but decided to let it go with the gun. It is a Stace roller trigger, which I am not even sure is available any longer. Very smooth.

I planned to use it in pistol FT matches with JSB Express 13.7 gr. Pellets, which it shoots very accurately. Instead, I am staying with the match guns I have and shooting open sights.

Gun was put together and tested by Len. Pictures show it is in excellent condition. Notice the nice black delrin plugs for the safety holes, a nice touch by Len

$200 plus shipping or pick up at a FT match in Burlington or Port Colborne. Deal by PM or email.

Lt Side
Rt Side
Tim
CAFTA Governor

stargeezer

Re: Crosman 2240/60 Pistol

Post by stargeezer » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi Mac.
Tried to use PM, but had some trouble. Would love to send you my phone # if it is still available.

Just received a 2240 from Amazon last night, and noticed the front sight was slightly crooked. Was just about to send it back, when I noticed yours on-line. Yours has a few of the mods I was planning on doing to it, anyway.

Still wanting to sell it?
-David.
"I have a very strict gun control policy. If there is a gun around, I want to be in control of it." -Clint Eastwood.

Mac
Site Admin

Re: Crosman 2240/60 Pistol

Post by Mac » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 pm

PM sent, David.
Tim
CAFTA Governor